Saturday 27 January 2018

Beauty: Wunderbrow Review

I have been testing out Wunderbrow for a few months now, and I have just purchased a new tube so I thought I've tested it out enough and now would be a great time to share my thoughts.

I chose the shade 'Auburn' because I have ginger hair of course. And after watching many different review videos I decided to give it go because I was worried at first that it wouldn't match my hair at all. It is darker that my hair at times (my hair gets lighter and darker from winter to summer), but it is so hard to find colours that will exactly 'match' anyway so I think Wunderbrow have done a great job. with that.
The product comes with a spoolie brush which you use to spread the product through the brow. I use my Real Techniques angled eyebrow brush to carefully put small amounts of the product on my brow, and make sure it's even using the spoolie brush.
The product lasts really well, which is the main quality I was looking for in a brow product, as most of the ones I've used tend to be sliding off once I've finished work. This one will last all day and all night. I've done the smudge test and even rubbed my face so many times during a day (I'm tired a lot) and the product hasn't budged at all! However, the product claims to be semi-permanent and last up to three days, which has never happened. I tried sleeping in it once and most of the product had come off by the morning.
I have also read that a lot of people struggle to get the product off, and I have personally never had that trouble. I use my No7 Hot Cloth Cleanser as normal every evening and all the product comes off quite easily. I'm not disappointed with that really as I like to have all my make up off each evening before bed. However, it is a little dissapointing when Wunderbrow claim it lasts up to three days.
It most definitely does the job I want it to, which is to last all day without smudging and be able to take it off each day. My eyebrows are quite light and I love how this product defines my face more.

I would certainly recommend giving this product a go, but I would say to not expect it to be as 'semi-permanent' as Wunderbrow claims. It's great for everyday wear, and will definitely last on a night out.
What do you think? Have you already tried this product?
I would love to hear your thoughts!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Leonni's Little Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig