Monday 5 September 2016

Beauty Review: My Latest Beauty Loves!

Find out what my latest beauty loves are and why I am loving them!
First up, L'Oréal's False Lash Sculpt Mascara quickly became an item I needed in my make up bag after I first used on a night out with my best friend because her lashes looked amazing and I was like 'hey I need my lashes to look like that'. After deciding that false lashes were a bit of a faff, this mascara seemed to do the trick without having to glue plastic lashes on my eyelids every time I wanted a fuller look mascara. I definitely recommend this mascara if you're into the false lash look!
These days, I tend to stick a particular nail colour for a length of time until I get bored of it, or if my nail polish runs out. This is a new thing for me before I remember changing my nail colour every day (yes, every day) when I was at school. But, of course I don't have that much time on my hands (literally) any more so I need to stick to a colour, and of course a nail polish that lasts. I recently picked up Rimmel's Rita Ora nail polish in the shade '878 - Roll in the Grass' and I absolutely love it! I can make it last on my lasts around 5 days chip free, but I'm okay with that. I think it's a lovely bold statement colour and I have certainly been getting my wear out of it.
Next, I have been looking to try a new primer for quite some time after the one I was using didn't seem to be doing the trick for me anymore. When I first used Revlon's Photoready Perfecting Primer I wasn't too sure of it, but I think I may have used too much on my face because my foundation went on my face really dry. So, the next time I used only one pump (as pictured above) and spread that evenly and lightly across my face, and that seemed to do the trick! I must admit this primer works best when I'm having a 'good face day'. It certainly helps my make up last all day, and on a night out. You can actually use this on it's own too, it makes your face feel lovely and soft.
Lastly, I purchased one of Kate Moss' Rimmel special edition lipsticks, because I needed one of the rose gold tubes in my life. I decided on shade '55 - My Nude' after a few swatch tests and I actually think it's the perfect nude. It glides on smoothly and actually lasts longer than I expected without drying my lips. Of course, it doesn't last very long when you're eating and drinking, but I suppose that is to be expected as well. It is kind of similar to the other nudes I own, but I don't mind because it's a great 'go to' shade.
In the photograph above, I am actually wearing the primer and lipstick that I have been talking about in this post. What do you think?

What products are you loving at the moment? Or have you tried any of these?

Thank you for reading!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Leonni's Little Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig