Sunday 7 August 2016

Film Review: Finding Dory

http://attractionsmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Finding-Dory-movie-poster.jpg
Image credit: attractionsmagazine.com
If you are a fan of Finding Nemo, like me, then you were probably just as super excited as I was when I found out there was going to be a Finding Dory film. After reading a few reviews and hearing people tell me they did not enjoy it, I was a little worried that I wouldn't either. But, I don't know if I'm just a super fan or something because I absolutely loved it!

I don't want to give away too much and spoil the film for those of you who may not have seen it yet, but I do want to say that you should definitely see it for yourself and make up your own mind whether you like it or not. I thought the new characters in the film were amazing, some even better than in Finding Nemo.

Finding Dory follows the story of Dory slowly remembering parts of her past and that she has parents somewhere from whom she was separated from. So, Marlin and Nemo join Dory on an adventure to find her parents. They all end up at the Marine Life Institute, where Dory meets new friends and some old, including her 'pipe pal' Destiny. At the Institute, Dory must overcome some obstacles in order to try and locate where her parents may be. It's a very emotional journey full of laughter at the very 'Dory' moments, but very enjoyable to watch. Will Dory be reunited with her parents at last, or will she forget once again?

I would rate this film 8.5 out of 10, and would certainly recommend a watch to anyone (especially if you're a Pixar fan). So, have you seen this film yet, and what do you think?

Thanks for reading!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Leonni's Little Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig