Monday 2 May 2016

Bryan Adams Get Up Tour 2016

Last night I went to see Bryan Adams at the Birmingham stop on his Get Up Tour in the UK this year, and it is safe to say that it was amazing! I just wanted to share some of my thoughts and some snaps of my night.

Although, I have spent the last week ill and my voice was starting to go, I did my best to sing my heart out. I didn't mind that my voice went by the time I got home mind you. Bryan sang a mixture of songs from across his range of albums, new and old. Of course, I did look forward to hearing my favourite classics; Everything I do, Summer of '69, Run To You, Here I Am, Heaven, Somebody, and The Only Thing That Looks Good on Me is You. And, if you don't know at least one of those songs, then where have you been hiding?! Nearer the end, as I stood listening to Bryan sing, I realised that I had fallen in love with being in love again... and as crazy as it sounds, I just felt happy in that moment.
It was my second time seeing Bryan Adams live in concert, I first saw him back in November 2014, and I must say he has definitely still got it. My mom has seen him around 10 times because she is a big fan, and has seen him on plenty of his other tours over the years. She is the reason why I'm into his music, and I am glad that I have shared this experience with her twice now.

I really enjoyed my night, and hopefully will get to see Bryan Adams again in the future!


SHARE:

6 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw Bryan Adams in Leeds in 2014, he was so good. Glad you had fun! =^-^=

    Sam | Momentarily Dreaming

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh sounds great, glad you enjoyed seeing him in Leeds too! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post. x

    www.themakeupaficionado.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am jealous that you got to see this man live. I love his songs!!! esp everything i do as that is the soundtrack to one of my favourite movies, Robin Hood and the Prince of Thieves. Looks like you both had fun though!! Tanicici xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you, we had a really great time. It was my second time seeing Bryan, and I would definitely see him live again!! I love Robin Hoof and the Prince of Theives too! xx

      Delete

© Leonni's Little Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig