Saturday 13 February 2016

February Favourites

Hey there! It's nearly mid-February so I thought I would do a 'February Favourites' post of what I'm currently loving at the moment, and what I will probably be using throughout the rest of February. I noticed that I was using these things almost every day, even when I get newer things I just keep going back to them. So take a look and let me know what you think.

Favourite Accessory
I have loved this rainbow moonstone necklace ever since I got my hands on it, and will try and wear it with anything. Sometimes I even plan an outfit around it, just so I can wear it. It is from Neptune Jewellery, and I would seriously recommend checking out some of the stuff on their website, all hand-made and so gorgeous!

Favourite Fragrance
If you have tried Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream Forever, then you will know why it is on my February Favourites and why I love it so much. It is such a lovely fragrance and I have had so many compliments whilst wearing it, even when I thought it had worn off. Definitely a must have smell in your collection.

Favourite Nail Colour
Rimmel London 60 Seconds Super Shine Nail Polish in this blue colour called 'Loafer Love For You' is the nail colour that I keep applying. Every time I take it off I tend to put it back on because I love the vibrancy of the blue on my nails. Blue is my favourite colour too, so there's no wonder that this is my favourite for February!

Favourite Lipstick
This is a lipstick that I am really excited about after receiving the samples with my Urban Decay palette late last year. I have been testing out the Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Lipstick samples quite a lot, and I decided to buy the one that I was wearing quite a lot, which was the dark red shade called 'Rock Steady'. Urban Decay have dubbed some of the Gwen Stefani lipstick range as their first 'Mega Matte' finish, and I am far more impressed with it than I thought I was going to be. I might have to get the other colours now!

Favourite Footwear
My new black leather cowboy-style boots from Bershka have got to be my favourite footwear in February. I absolutely love cowboy boots and I couldn't resist buying these ones in the sale, and I have noticed that they are now sold out, so lucky me! They make an simple outfit look great and I completely love the stud detail on them.

Favourite Clothing
Finally, this salt and pepper knit cardigan from H&M is my ultimate favourite thing to throw on in this cold weather. I actually live in it when I'm a home, and even wear it under my long coat when I go out for extra warmth.

So, there you go! What do you think of my favourite February items, and what are you favourites this month?

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I love that nail colour too, I use it often! I've also been into boots a lot right now, they're perfect for the cold! Tania xx taniamichele.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading Tania! :) and definitely I wear my boots everyday to keep my feet warm!! xx

      Delete
  2. I've been using Marc Jacobs Daisy all the time and I haven't smelled Daisy Dream forever yet! I'll have to check this out!! =)

    Melanie | Blog: Toots + Dill

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh you will love it once you finally get to smell it!! It is such a gorgeous scent and I highly recommend it! :) xx

      Delete

© Leonni's Little Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig