Saturday 30 January 2016

Sundies Special #01

Hey guys!
I have had an idea for a 'Sundies Special' post written down for a while now, and I am finally getting around to doing it. It's a post I want to do each week on Sunday (hence the name) specifically based on underwear. This is because I absolutely love buying underwear, or if I am not doing that then I am most likely browsing online, or lusting after pieces I have seen on Instagram. So, I will either be showing recent purchases that I have made myself, or writing things such as a 'lingerie wishlist' or a post about a specific lingerie brand I love. I am so excited about this (it's a little sad), but I am sure there are loads of us out there who have the same obsession as myself. Here goes...

My first Sundies Special is about these beautiful lace bralet and Brazilian pant sets that I didn't even think twice about getting because they are exactly what I have been wanting to purchase for a very long time. They were available in three different colours, and as I stood there deciding which colours to buy a thought entered my head that said "if you don't get all of them you will regret it and moan forever" so I found my size in them all and quick-walked to the tills (true story). The lace and design of the bralet is gorgeous with a hook-and-eye fixing at the back, so you don't need to stretch these over your head as with some designs. I love the matching Brazilian pant, it truly completes the set. And, most importantly I bet you will be running to buy one or all of these sets like I did when I reveal where and what price...


Okay, so what you've been waiting for...
I got these gorgeous sets from Primark, and they cost only £4 per set. I know, I had to double-look too! Now you know why I didn't think twice about purchasing them, and they are most definitely worth the money. The only question left is... which colour set will you be buying? I bet they will sell out quickly too, so you should grab your size when you have the chance!

Hope you enjoyed this post, and please let me know what you think because I really want to continue with my Sundies Special posts. As always, thank you for reading!
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. These look gorgeous and there was an audible gasp from me when you said they were £4 from Primark! My underwear game is my weakest area, everything is comfy, old, and what is meant to be white is now grey. I think I owe myself a stroll to Primark, and my purse and boyfriend will have you to thank for it! Thanks for sharing xxxx

    Jesska - Opal Soul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I know, I couldn't believe it myself when I saw them!! And I think you owe yourself a good old stroll to Primark too, they have some lovely new underwear pieces coming out! You are most welcome lovely :) xxxx

      Delete
  2. ONLY £4?!?!?! That's amazing!! I'm sadly a little too busty for these, but they're so pretty! Tania xx taniamichele.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW!!! Haha I definitely agree :) and awww that's a shame, but so pretty lol! Thanks for reading Tania! xx

      Delete
  3. I love the one in red and black!

    http://www.fallenlifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too! Thanks for reading and commenting! :)

    ReplyDelete

© Leonni's Little Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig