Tuesday 26 January 2016

Beauty Review: NARS Sheer Glow Foundation

I have been wanting to purchase a more high end foundation for absolutely ages, so I cannot wait to tell you how delighted I am that I finally got round to making the plunge and purchasing NARS Sheer Glow Foundation. And I am more than impressed with it!
Okay, so here's me wearing the foundation, and I think my skin looks pretty damn good if I don't say so myself. However, I have been having some really good skin days lately which could also help, so I'm not sure how it would look on a bad skin day (I'll get back to you on that). But, I only used the tiniest amount on my buffing brush and it covered my entire face creating a nice smooth canvas to apply the rest of my make up. I found that the medium/full sheer coverage lasts all day, with only minor powder top ups. Also, I think it has made my skin feel a lot better since wearing it too.

I would certainly recommend this foundation, and I am so glad that I finally purchased it! Do you use NARS foundation or have you tried this before? What do you think?

If you're a student you can get it with discount on both ASOS.com and Feelunique.com.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Leonni's Little Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig