Monday 2 November 2015

My first MAC lipstick!

I know I am probably really late in purchasing a MAC lipstick, especially in the blogging community, since I have noticed everyone already owns at least one (or more if you're lucky). After purchasing the shade Ruby Woo I am fully converted and more than jealous of those of you who have many different shades of MAC to choose from on a daily basis. I don't even know why it has taken me so long to purchase a MAC lipstick, since I love lipsticks (and have too many to prove it). I suppose it would probably be the price, because I can buy at least 2 or 3 really good lipsticks for the price of this one MAC. However, it is just so good and I haven't stopped dreaming about buying some more. I do prefer to have darker reds and plum coloured lipstick, so I am keen to find some perfect darker MAC shades, if you have any suggestions I would be more than grateful.

I am really impressed with this lipstick, and absolutely love the shade, so I know it is probably going to be one of those 'go to' shades. I have found it to be good at lasting throughout the day, which is something I am always keen to look for in a lipstick because I just get fed up of re-applying my lipstick sometimes.
So, do you like this shade too, and what are your favourite MAC lipstick colours?

Thank you for reading! :) x

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. love the look of this lipstick, it really suits you:-) you're so pretty!:-) my favourites are Velvet Teddy and Brave:-) xxx

    emjbarker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, that's very kind of you :) I seen a lot of people with Velvet Teddy too, and Brave sounds interesting so I will have to check those two out and maybe they'll be my next MAC lipsticks!! :) xxx

      Delete
  2. This is so pretty! I don't have any Mac lipsticks yet but a seriously considering getting velvet teddy :) Lovely pictures as well! xx
    Chasing Belle 23

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! And I think I'll consider Velvet Teddy as well for my next lipstick purchase, I've seen a lot of people blogging about it too!! :) xxx

      Delete

© Leonni's Little Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig