Thursday 3 September 2015

September Goals

Hey guys!
I have seen quite a few people posting their goals for the start of September, and thought I would contribute to this theme. I graduate from university nearer the end of the month, and I think it has finally hit me that I won't be going back studying at university this year, like I have for the past three years and I will no longer be a student. It is a bit of a lifestyle change that I am not sure I am ready for. I mean I absolutely love learning, and although it was very stressful, I am going to miss studying. But, this means actually growing up and moving on to the next chapter in my life, which is actually quite exciting (although I have no idea what I am doing). So, there's the basis for my goals in September...

1. Be more organised
Since finishing university I feel like I have been at a loose end for the past few months, and I don't like it because I am used to organising my time around work and deadlines (I am definitely a list person). So, I really feel like I need to organise my time better so I can be more productive, and feel like I have actually done something worthwhile each day. Although, this would probably prove to be much easier once I actually get a job... which leads on to my next goal.

2. Get a job
Okay, it is not really a job I want, but a career. I cannot even begin to tell you how difficult these past few months have been for me in deciding which career path I actually want to go down and actually finding a job. Some days it gets so tedious when applying for plenty of jobs each day, and sometimes it's harder to keep positive when you have no luck for a while, especially when everyone else around you is making money. So, my goal is to work out what I actually want, and find some income along the way. It is really one of my most important and much needed goals in life right now.

3. Continue blogging/ revamp my blog
I have only been blogging since the beginning of June, and I have found myself to really enjoy it for many reasons. It has become the perfect outlet for me and has helped me to keep my mind proactive, which I never thought the blogging community could be so useful for (I am thankful for this). So, I hope to continue blogging and hopefully make my blog a little more interesting (I need to do a bigger variety of things). As for revamping my blog, I just want to make it prettier and attractive to those who may visit!

4. Get my happy back
Again, since finishing university a lot of the stressful weights that were pressed on me were lifted, and I finally felt like I could breathe for the first time. I had a very stressful last few months during my studies for a variety of reasons, where eventually I lost my sparkle and all motivation to do anything in life. Which is such a sad thing. Anyway, I feel like I'm at the stage in my life where I can make a fresh start and finally begin to get my happy back, and all I want is to be genuinely happy in life. So, more positive vibes heading my way please!

5. Start writing
Ever since I can remember I have always wanted to write a book because I love the world of books and how they can make you feel. I have been writing down a few ideas for stories for a while, but I keep putting off writing anything solid down. So, one of my goals is to write things down when I get an idea (even if they are pants), and hopefully begin turning my ideas into a real life project.

So, there you have it, my goals for September! I am hoping to make some serious headway on my goals and I am feeling very positive about them right now.
What are your September goals or just goals in life right now?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Leonni's Little Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig