Tuesday 1 September 2015

Bank holiday dullness

So, on Friday my mom went on holiday with her friends to Benidorm in Spain for a long girly weekend away and I was left very jealous. We didn't have the best of weather over the bank holiday weekend (rainy and dull as usual) and my mom was messaging me to let me know she was melting by a pool, how unfair does it get?

But, my mom did bring back some lovely gifts for me; a cute key ring (I love sugar skulls), koala bear car fresheners, and a little Eeyore (I love Eeyore!). They are such cute little gifts so I thought I would share them with you.

My bank holiday weekend was a little dull thanks to the weather, but I did get to be very lazy and lie around watching films, so it was not all too bad. I know a lot of people did some more exciting things for their bank holiday, so maybe I will have to think of something to do next time. However, I did cook a pork joint yesterday and my family and I had some of the tastiest hot pork sandwiches for our tea. Food would probably have to be the highlight of my bank holiday! You have to love those simple things in life :)

How did you spend your bank holiday?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Leonni's Little Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig