Thursday 9 July 2015

Rimmel x Kate Moss Nudes Collection

The new Rimmel x Kate Moss nudes collection caught my eye on my most recent trip to Boots. And also, there is a 'buy one get one half price' offer on the entire Rimmel collection at the moment which was another bonus. There are a range of five different nude lipsticks available designed by Kate Moss, as she has said she wants to "help every girl find her perfect nude". Also, a really helpful thing was a chart next to the lipsticks that helped you pick your nude, which consisted of skin with; neutral undertones, cool undertones, warm undertones, and nudes to suit every skin tone. So, you'll have nearly no trouble in deciding which shade to choose, my only trouble was convincing myself to stick to my budget and only buy one lipstick!


I picked nude #45 which was under the neutral undertones because I thought this would suit me the most, but I still want to try the other shades too. The new lipstick collection comes in these very cute light pink/salmon lipstick containers, with the Kate Moss logo of course, and look very chic in your handbag. The lipstick itself is nice and creamy, and not drying of your lips at all. I am only a recent fan of trying nude lipsticks, I always tended to go for the bright pinks and red, but I cannot wait to try the other nudes now I am a convert! Have you tried this new collection yet?


As there was an offer on Rimmel in Boots, I thought I would pick out a nude nail varnish too, because once again I only own bright coloured nail varnishes, but I have found there is always something classy about a nude nail. So, I picked out Salon Pro #125 Oh, Mr Darcy! and I am very impressed. I have worn it for a full day so far and (fingers crossed) I have had no chips or fading. It says it lasts up to 10 days of wear, so I am keen to test this out because I think the colour looks wonderful and I want to keep it on my nails forever! Have you tried any of the Salon Pro nail varnishes or what do you think of this nude colour?

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I really want to try some of the Kate Moss nudes collection! Think I'm going to have to give them a go!! Thanks for sharing :)

    Sarah xx
    www.sarahmua.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading! I've worn the lipstick everyday I'm so impressed with it, I can't wait to try the other colours and cannot fault the nail varnish at all either! Try and catch them when there's offers on too like I did :) xx

      Delete

© Leonni's Little Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig