Thursday 18 June 2015

Teen Wolf: New Season

Photo credit: http://www.breathecast.com

I have just finished season four of Teen Wolf after practically binge-watching the last four seasons over the past few weeks. And now can you imagine my excitement after finding out that there's going to be a season five and it's first episode will be airing on MTV on 29th June!! It's part of a two-part premiere on the 29th and 30th June. That's less than a couple weeks away, and I won't have that 'lost' feeling you get after finishing a series, I am so over the moon about this (excuse the moon pun).

Now, if you have seen Teen Wolf you will probably understand why I have been addicted to it for the past few weeks. As usual, after each episode it leaves you longing to know what happens next. There are quite a few plot twists that I did not expect, which kept me gripped and as the seasons continue I think Teen Wolf gets a little darker. And by darker I mean there are more scary monsters and lots more action (including blood of course).

So, if you're into the supernatural sort of series, that involves werewolves and other beings, then I would recommend giving this a watch. And prepare to be gripped and wanting to know more after each episode! Also, for any fans of Teen Wolf already, are you excited for the new season?

Have you seen the trailer for season five yet? If not you can watch it here.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Leonni's Little Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig