Thursday 25 June 2015

Film Review: Jurassic World

http://www.empireonline.com/images/uploaded/jurassic-world-logo.jpg
Image credit: www.empireonline.com
Hey friends!
So, I finally got the chance to see the new Jurassic World the other day, and it's safe to say I am more than impressed. I thought it was a really good take on the Jurassic Park films. I am seriously going to have to rethink my order of preference for all the films, I mean it was 1, 3 then 2... but now I am unsure!

As soon as the theme song came on in the opening credits I had a huge smile on my face because I was so excited to see dinosaurs. Using the idea of a Jurassic theme park again was a really good move, and the creation of a new dinosaur (the Indominus Rex) was excellent. I thought the storyline was really good and kept a good flow throughout the film with some nice little jumpy scenes with the dinosaurs (a trademark of these films).

Of course, the ending was going to be predictable. I mean, were they really going to end the film with the dinosaurs eating everyone and just taking over, no. But, I felt that it was strong and could easily lead onto another sequel (I really hope there is). The film had me giggling throughout with some good humour from Chris Pratt (leading actor) and the CGI of the dinosaurs was absolutely brilliant.

If you're a fan of dinosaurs and the Jurassic Park films, I guarantee you're going to love this film (and have probably already seen it). I would definitely recommend a watch to anyone!
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. everyone has been talking about this, i still need to go see it!

    danielle | avec danielle // giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you really do and I'm confident you won't be disappointed!! And thank you for reading :)

      Delete
  2. Can't wait to see this! Looks really good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so so good! I cannot recommend it was enough to anyone and enjoy when you get to see it! :)

      Delete

© Leonni's Little Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig